Pages

Friday

365

It's the end of the year. I feel like I should be writing some kind of review of my year but I don't know where to start.

What I am planning to do though is a new project where I take a photo everyday a "365" project a lot of people are doing these kind of things. It can be a photo of anything and just one a day to upload to a folder. I might do my photo a day on here and on Facebook as well as get them printed throughout the year to make an arty display in my house :)

Lets hope I actually remember and people (Matt) kicks me in the bum when I forget. Im a bit rubbish at keeping up with things I mean to do!

Anyway its New Years Eve (morning!) and I'm really looking forward to spending NYE with my lovely fiancé Matt for the first time in 3 years! And also really looking forward to seeing in the New Year with my best friend Leigh for the first time ever! :)

Happy New Year everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment